On Saturday our friends Diana and Bart invited us to go with them to the LA Zoo. We had such a fun time, the weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded. Nathaniel and I had been there before but it was Jalen's first time. I was really hoping that he would enjoy looking at the animals but he was more interested in the people next to us, my hair, "Mr. Moo" (his little stuffed cow that he loves), our water bottles, and just about everything but the animals.
We took him into the petting zoo where short of putting him on the sheep I was able to get him to look at it and pet him for about a second until a three year old running by got his attention.
He still had a really fun time being out and spending time with Mommy & Daddy. Thanks again Diana & Bart for the invite we all had a great time.
2 comments:
How fun! We will have to go to the zoo sometime too. Are you guys into the Office? We should get together and have an Office watching party on Thursday nights!
Looks like fun fun times! Your little guy is so stinkin cute I can't wait to see you both at Heathers shower on Thurs! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment