Janitsy! I'm so excited, 5 months and we finally have a new post. Hopefully now that your cute little guy is hear we'll see a lot more. Hey, could you email me your address so I can send you a thank you card?
congrats! Sorry you had to go through all that mess, but it definitely looks like it was all worth it. We miss you an awful lot here, and I can't wait until we FINALLY have your baby shower! What a cute little guy...I'm looking forward to meeting him. By the way, you sure looked great pregnant!
What a GOOD MIXTURE he has of you and your hubby!! ;) He is SO CUTE!! Sorry you had to go through SO MUCH for this GUY!! But HE SURE is WORTH EVERYTHING!! Your pictures are ADORABLE and YOU LOOK AWESOME ALWAYS!! ;) MISS YOU!!!
He is such a handsome little guy!! I am so glad that he is at home with you. You have such a beautiful little family! It was great to hear from you. We still want to throw you an Elsinore Ward shower... let me know when you are up for it.
Hey there! I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world so we can catch up! I'm so glad Jalen is home safe and sound, and sounds like you are getting the hang of things (which we all had no doubts about)! Hope to see you guys soon and take care!!!
I am so happy to hear that your little man is home. He looks so great! Along with everyone else I can't wait to meet him. The Cook's are so happy for your family!
I would totally toatally LOVE to take his pics!!! That would be so stinkin fun!!! Let's figure something out for sure. Do you want studio looking pictures or something with natural lighting and outside??? I can't wait. I am also so excited to be keeping in touch again.
7 comments:
Janitsy! I'm so excited, 5 months and we finally have a new post. Hopefully now that your cute little guy is hear we'll see a lot more. Hey, could you email me your address so I can send you a thank you card?
Niki
congrats! Sorry you had to go through all that mess, but it definitely looks like it was all worth it. We miss you an awful lot here, and I can't wait until we FINALLY have your baby shower! What a cute little guy...I'm looking forward to meeting him. By the way, you sure looked great pregnant!
What a GOOD MIXTURE he has of you and your hubby!! ;) He is SO CUTE!! Sorry you had to go through SO MUCH for this GUY!! But HE SURE is WORTH EVERYTHING!! Your pictures are ADORABLE and YOU LOOK AWESOME ALWAYS!! ;) MISS YOU!!!
He is such a handsome little guy!! I am so glad that he is at home with you. You have such a beautiful little family! It was great to hear from you. We still want to throw you an Elsinore Ward shower... let me know when you are up for it.
Hey there! I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world so we can catch up! I'm so glad Jalen is home safe and sound, and sounds like you are getting the hang of things (which we all had no doubts about)! Hope to see you guys soon and take care!!!
I am so happy to hear that your little man is home. He looks so great! Along with everyone else I can't wait to meet him. The Cook's are so happy for your family!
I would totally toatally LOVE to take his pics!!! That would be so stinkin fun!!! Let's figure something out for sure. Do you want studio looking pictures or something with natural lighting and outside??? I can't wait. I am also so excited to be keeping in touch again.
Post a Comment