A couple of weeks ago our playgroup went to the Temecula Berry Patch to pick blueberries. It was a first for the boys and I and I don't now who had more fun. They were both so excited about finding the berries and picking them. I just loved watching them have such a great experience.
The boys picking blue berries :)
The farmer told us to only pick the blue ones and Jalen loved the challenge. He would pick a blue on that was right next to a bunch of green ones and look at me and say, "only the blue ones".
Chase faced a different challenge, putting them in his bucket instead of his mouth. He would pick about ten and the stop in the middle of the field and literally, "enjoy the fruits of his labor".
I loved how they worked together too. Jalen would find a big bunch and then call Chase over to help him pick them.
Chase "I just can't help it, they taste so good"
Fresh Juicy Blueberries
i HEART blueberries
We had a great time and I know that this will become a family tradition!!
1 comment:
looks berry fun!
Post a Comment