Monday, June 13, 2011

Celebrating at Disneyland


Our Big Three Year old!  I can't believe that my baby is three!!  We had Jalen's party on the 11th but his actual birthday was on the 13th so to celebrate we went to Disneyland.  It was crazy busy and hot.  The first hour we ( Nathaniel & I ) were pretty miserable, but we decided to change our attitudes and make the best of it.  We tried to stay away from the heavily populated areas and concentrate on how much fun the boys were having.  It ended up being a really fun day.  We saw the new parade, went on a few of our favorite rides, and stayed for the fireworks.  Through out the day I would stop and look at the faces of my family and feel so incredibly blessed. I love them all so much and I feel very lucky to have each of  them.  In spite of the heat and the crowds we made some incredible memories.


The new parade was awesome and it was Jalen and Chase's favorite part of the day.  Mickey Mouse led the parade and many of our favorite characters followed.  The music and costumes were so incredible.  No one puts on a show like Disney!!  The boys were up and dancing the whole time!





I had to hold Chase back from joining in the parade.  They were both so excited!  We can't wait to go again!

No comments: