Although I tried my hardest Nathaniel would not let me throw him a birthday party. Jalen's birthday is two weeks away and he thought it would be too much work to do both. He just wanted to spend the day with family so that's just what we did. His parents, his brother Cory and his family, & his brother Terence and his family were able to celebrate with us. We spent the day at the pool then had a BBQ and ended the day with watching movies. It was a very nice and relaxing day. Happy Birthday babe, my present to you was that I didn't go behind your back and plan a big party like I wanted to.
we had a great time at the pool, the kids loved it!
Chase wearing "Papa's" Hat
Happy Birthday Dad, you are the coolest dad ever!!!
Movie time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment