Today we got to do two of Jalen's favorite things in the whole world. Go to Disneyland and spend time with his best little buddy Stone! They were so excited to see each other they keep hugging, giggling and Jalen even gave him a couple of kisses :) They are so cute together!
On our way out we were able to take pictures with Goofy (another one of Jalen's favorite things). Goofy was so awesome, as soon as the boys went up to him Goofy started running away and letting the boys chase him. Then he greeting each one with a huge hug, it melted my heart. He was being so "goofy" during our group picture too the boys couldn't stop laughing. It was a perfect way to end our perfect day!!




1 comment:
I just spent 10 minutes "catching up" with your blog that I thought you gave up on because I never saw new posts! Now I am up to date with you guys!
Post a Comment