Friday, May 6, 2011

Jalen's Preschool Open House


This is Jalen in his super cute preschool classroom.  He is in the 2 years old class at Ascension Lutheran Preschool.  His Teachers are Miss Sue & Miss Ginalyn.  Jalen Loves preschool and refers to it as, "Miss Sue's House."  He loves doing art, story time, music class with Mr. Ryan, and playing outside in the sand area.  Tonight the school had an open house where the parents could attend and see some of the fun projects they have been putting together.  This year the classrooms theme was Under the Sea.


Jalen's Dolphin



Jalen's Whale



His whole class worked on this whale together.  They painted it and put their hand prints on it.  I am so proud of Jalen and how well he is doing.  He is growing and learning so much.  He is learning to share and take turns and how to be a good friend.  His vocabulary has come a long way and I can see how much he is enjoying his time there.  I debated on enrolling him over the summer but I am so glad that we signed him up.  It was been an amazing experience.  

No comments: