For my birthday this year and to kick off the holiday season Nathaniel bought us tickets to go see "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was so much fun to get dressed up and go on a date night with my hubby. The show was really cute and the costumes and stage were so festive. The actor who played the Grinch was awesome but I have to say that the "Whos" were my favorite. It was just what you would expect from the characters in the book. If it ever comes around again during the holidays I would highly recommend it. Older kids who could sit through an hour and a half performance would really enjoy it too. Thanks Babe for a fun night!
Friday, January 8, 2010
The Grinch
For my birthday this year and to kick off the holiday season Nathaniel bought us tickets to go see "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was so much fun to get dressed up and go on a date night with my hubby. The show was really cute and the costumes and stage were so festive. The actor who played the Grinch was awesome but I have to say that the "Whos" were my favorite. It was just what you would expect from the characters in the book. If it ever comes around again during the holidays I would highly recommend it. Older kids who could sit through an hour and a half performance would really enjoy it too. Thanks Babe for a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet, glad you had fun and that is a sweet gift. I need to go see a play someday!
Post a Comment