A couple of summer must for the Anderson family is going to the beach & camping. We were recently able to combine the two when we went camping with some friends from our ward in Doheny. The boys were so excited to go to the beach and sleep in a tent and play with their friends for three whole days.
The boys all snug in their sleeping bags. It was hard to calm them down enough to actually fall asleep. The first night we couldn't get them down till 11 pm! The second night they were so exhausted that they crashed out at 7:30 pm.
we spent the majority of our days at the beach which suited us all just fine :) There were 10 families all together so the kids had tons of friends to chose from.
The kids enjoying the beach & the sand.
The moms took a break from watching the kids and took a dip in the waves. I can't remember the last time I went all the way in the ocean. It was fun to be out there with the girls and joke around. I was laughing so hard a chugged a couple of mouthfuls of salt water. I forgot how much I hate that but I'm glad we went out. I felt like a kid again.
One of the kids favorite things to do was take rides on a wagon that one of the families brought. I tried pulling the kids and it was so hard, in this picture there are only four small kids put sometimes they would squish 6-8 big kids in it. I finally let daddy take over.
Speaking of Daddy the boys were so happy to spend so much quality time with him. I know we made some great memories on this trip.
Chase spent most of the time looking like this, sandy and completely content with it :)
One of Jalen's favorite little friends at church is Lyric. He was so excited when we arrived and he saw that she was there. They were pretty inseparable the whole time. It was so cute.
Another Little cutie pie that Jalen loves to play with is Mckynlee, by boy sure knows how to pick um :) They are really cute together too. Mckynlee lives in our neighborhood so Jalen runs into her at the pool a lot and is always so excited to see her.
Jalen was quite the ladies man this trip, him and Lyric holding hands :)
We had a great time with everyone and enjoyed our fun little getaway. The boys still talk about camping at the beach and I am so glad we were able to be there as a family.





2 comments:
That is a lot of people, but looks like fun. I remember the last time you were out in the waves... you pushed me into the path of a jellyfish! Like I could ever forget that...
so glad you could come it was a FUN trip!
Post a Comment