Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brian & Yolanda's Wedding


One of my oldest and dearest friends Yolanda married her long time boyfriend Brian.  Their Wedding was so beautiful.  She decided to do a 1940's theme and all the details were lovely.  I was her Matron of Honor and I was so touched to be able to stand by her on her very special day. 


We bought the boys their first suits for the occasion and Nathaniel and I could not get over how cute they both looked.


Chase is starting to look so grown up and I am sad that my baby is becoming my little boy. 



I love this picture of him!


The Beautiful bride!!


The Bridal Party


Both Brian & Yolanda share a love of star wars so as the bridal party was entering the reception we all carried a lightsaber then we broke out in fight.  It was really cute.  My boys got a hold of a couple of lightsabers and had a little battle of their own.



Chase thought he was being so sneaky hiding from Jalen :)



My cute little Padawan


We were so thankful to be able to be part of their special day.  Congratulation Brain & Yoli!!!!

No comments: