Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday


Due to the fact that we were traveling and not home I was finding it hard to find the right time to let the boys open their Easter Baskets.  I ended up waiting till right after they woke up from their naps, bad idea!  They were still tired and a little grumpy because I woke them up early and they were just not that excited about it.  This was the only part of the trip that bummed me out.  I should have just let them open them after breakfast but "woulda, coulda, shoulda," right??




At least Chase gave me a pity, "wow" 


Jalen was not interested in showing me any pity, he keep pushing his basket away and saying, "No, I don't want it"


Good thing they snapped out of their grumpy moods in time for the Easter Egg Hunt





So fun!  We must have filled and hid 200 eggs, the kids had a great time finding them.


Then it was back to enjoying time with family, the best part of our trip :)

No comments: