Chase had a Circus themed first birthday and it was a blast. The best part of parties for me is always catching up with friends and family. I love to see the kids enjoying themselves and it was really fun to even see some of the adults get into the fun :) you know who you are. I was so nervous about the weather because we were having it outside at a local park but the weather was so amazing. I had a great time planning it and I am so thankful to everyone who helped bring it all together.
Some of the games we played ( Body Boppers, Can Toss and a Ball Pit)
The ball pit was probably the most popular, so glad I had this it keep many children entertained for long periods of time.
These were the goody bags that I filled with clown noses, tickets for the games, cracker jacks, circus stickers and circus shapes candy lolly pops that I made. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of those. They were easy to make and turned out really nice I thought.
It was fun catching people with their clown noses on. :o)
We had a clown come to the party and do face painting and balloon animals. The kids were a bit shy at first but with some encouragement and even a little bribing there was soon a line of willing participants!
O.K. how fun are these body boppers. The kids loved them and so did some adults :) I was so glad that we had these I think they added a lot of fun to the party. Thanks Alexia for the loan!
Pinata Time! A family friend makes these amazing pinatas and for my kids birthday gift she always makes one to match their theme. For this one she made a circus elephant and we just loved it! Here are some of the kids destroying her work of art. After all it's the elephants destiny....
The best part of the pinata, the candy of course!
Chase's birthday cake. I was glad costco made a clown design I don't think I could have made the cake myself along with everything else I was doing. Maybe next time?
Happy Birthday Chase!!
Jalen & Mitch hamming it up!! Love it :)
Thank you to everyone who came out and helped us celebrate our little boy's special day. He may not remember it but I will never forget it!!
5 comments:
You are amazing! What a fun party! WOW!
Love all the pics, we had a blast! It makes me a little sad that our boys are growing up so fast, but it sure is fun watching them play together! So excited for all the play opportunities they will have now too!! YAYAYA!!!! It was a really awesome party and thanks for having us!
Love all the shots! You throw an amazing party ALWAYS!!! Sorry we had plans that day and could not make it, looks like it was an absolute blast!
P.S. SO GLAD you guys are coming back to town!!!
Fabulous party as always! You should link this post to those party idea sites...
You really do know how to throw a great party! Thanks for including us in the fun. We're going to miss you!
Post a Comment