Yes, I know this is over a month old but I have been so busy with the boys, work, and the everyday life stuff that I haven't been updating the blog. Many of you have been asking but when ever I have a free moment there is always something else I feel like I should be doing such as cleaning or getting dinner ready or one of the hundreds of things on my "to-do" list. Even now the boys are napping but the house is a mess and I have emails to reply to and bills to pay and Jalen's birthday party to plan and scrap booking I want to do but I am deciding to make this a priority and get caught up.
Chase is just like Jalen was he is such an easy going baby. He doesn't cry or fuss much at all. He loves to smile and make tons of cuing sounds. He loves his swing and takes most of his naps on it. Chase is also very different from the way Jalen was. Chase loves to be swaddled were as Jalen hated it. Chase is also a great night time sleeper he will sleep for about 6-8 hours at night. I usually put him down at 8:30 p.m. and he wakes up at around 3:30 and then sleeps in till around 7 a.m. it is so wonderful to be getting that much sleep. Jalen would wake up every three hours until he was a year old! We just love having Chase in our family and feel so blessed to be his parents.
Here are Chase's Two Month Old Stats:
Weight- 11 pounds 13 ounces 50% percentile
Height- 23 inches 50% percentile
Head- 41.5 centimeters 75% percentile
1 comment:
He sure is a handsome little guy! Glad he is such a good baby! Happy 2 months!
Post a Comment