I am so blessed to have a husband who's job allows him to take so much time off after the birth of a child. Nathaniel was able to take 10 weeks off to bond with Chase. It has been so nice having him home and be such a huge help to me. Everyone keeps asking how I am adjusting to having two kids now and I have to admit that it has been somewhat simple. Well, that is only because of Nathaniel and the fact that we can divide and conquer. It's going to be a whole different story when he goes back to work but in the mean time we have been taking advantage of our time off.
Last month we toke the kids to the Los Angeles Zoo. Last time we took Jalen he was still too young to appreciate all the animals. This time he really enjoyed his experience and it was fun to watch his reaction to the different animals and hear him roar when he saw the lions or say "wow" when he saw the Zebras running and braying.
1 comment:
How fun! I always enjoy my visits to the Zoo. Sean loves animals as well and never get's tired of watching them for hours. We should go together sometime- it would be fun! :)
Post a Comment