We are so excited to welcome this sweet little boy to our Family!
Chase Reef Anderson was born on Friday, January 22nd at 9:48 a.m. He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. Which is almost three times bigger then Jalen was. I have to say that I definitely felt the pains of the extra weight! This pregnancy was a lot harder then my last even though I didn't get Toxemia. I got so many weird side affects like a rash under both my arms for about two months. They itched like crazy, gross I know! I also became allergic to the same perfume I have used for years, I got a pain in my inner left thigh that made it hurt to walk and turn in my sleep and my right hand has been numb for two months (it's still numb). I was such a complainer the last couple of months I don't know how Nathaniel could stand to be around me.
I had to just keep reminding myself how blessed I was to be pregnant and that the baby was healthy and that in a few months I would be able to hold my precious son. It was hard but so worth everything I went through and am still going through. Chase is so sweet and we fell in love with him instantly.
When I saw him for the first time I started crying and felt this huge connection with him. There is nothing like the moment you first hold your child, it's so powerful and unexplainable.
Chase resembles Jalen a little but definitely has his own look. I love just holding him and staring into his eyes. Even though it has only been two weeks Nathaniel and I feel like he has always been a part of our family.
This is Chase and I getting ready to leave the hospital. The hospital did not allow anyone under the age of 18 to come up to the labor & delivery floor so I wasn't able to see Jalen for four days. I was never told about this policy so it was a total shock to me. I was really upset that Jalen couldn't come up to visit us and I missed him sooo much. I would call him every day and talk to him on the phone and when I heard his voice I would totally lose it and start crying. I decided to go home a day early because I couldn't take it anymore.
This is us leaving the hospital. It was such a good feeling to be able to leave all together instead of leaving your baby behind in the NICU like last time.
Jalen loves being a big brother and wants to hold and kiss Chase all the time. He brings him toys to play with and if he walks past him he can't resist giving him a hug. I am treasuring these sweet moments because I know they won't last long.
We are so blessed to have this little sweet spirit join our Family.
9 comments:
Chase is just beautiful!! We are SSSSSSOOOO happy for you guys!! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby, and we are so glad all went well. You look great for just having a baby!
Oh so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.
What a beautiful little baby boy! I am so glad you had a healthy little man and he was not tiny either. He is almost as big as Brooke was.
SO SO SO CUTE and I just think you guys have such a beautiful little family. It is fun to hear people say after only a few days that they feel like that little person has been in their family forever. I feel like that with Brooke but have wondered if it would feel the same with our next ones?
What a blessing for your growing family! I am so HAPPY that all went well during his birth and that he is healthy. Sorry to hear about all that you have to go through. I bet is no fun :( I think you look amazing to just have had a baby though! So glad you are blogging again :-)
Chase is such a cutie and fits right in with your family. Jalen is already a great big brother to him!
I cannot wait to meet him!!! He is so cute and I love his name and the pics!!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! He is a cutie and I am so happy for you. Glad you got to experience the full JOYS of pregnancy this time (no sarcasm here!!!). Enjoy him!
Janitsy! Congratulations!!! (I am so out of the loop here. I guess that's what I get for moving so far away.) Look at your family growing! Your new little guy is just adorable and it's so cute to see Jalen as the big brother. Glad Chase is a healthy little one. We wish you guys the best. You deserve it!!
Post a Comment