Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Reasons Why I LOVE This Man!

In honor of the 14th of February I wanted to share why I love Nathaniel so very much, so here are the 14 reasons why.

I Love....


1. That I will be with him for All Time and Eternity!


2. How much he loves his Family.


3. How romantic he can be.  (I woke up this morning and found roses & heart shaped balloons Everywhere!)


4. How I would rather spend time with him then anyone one else


5. How he is always willing to try new things.


6. What a beautiful person he is inside and out.


7. How Kind and Patient he is.

8. All the amazing adventures we have had.  (Us in Puerto Rico) 

9. How much fun we have together.

10. How safe I always feel with him.

11. How incredibly Sexy he is.  (Yes, I find this sexy)


12. That he is such a wonderful Father.


13.  That he is my best friend!


14.  That there are Way More then 14 Reasons!

Happy Valentine's Day Babe, I Love You!!!!

5 comments:

The Gray Family said...

that is really sweet! Hope you guys had a great day together.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O that is so so so cute and yes you did get you a good man! Love his cute little baloons and roses for you for v day! Supa great hubby!
We miss you guys!

Heather said...

Awww! I LOVE this post! You do have a really good man! Your new header is killing me too! LOVE IT!!

The Gillette's said...

Aaaah! How sweet. It's funny because I also started a post about why I Love Bart but it's 15 things...LOl...! What did you guys do?

Kjelstrom Family said...

This is such a sweet post! I love the photos. And I can't believe he put up cute balloons all over the house for Valentine's day. What a wonderful husband!!