Friday, September 19, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


Earlier this week we went to Disneyland for my nephew Joe's 10th Birthday. Nathaniel & I got season passes and enjoyed two fun days at both parks. Jalen was a perfect baby as always he ate and then sleep the whole time. He was able to go on a few rides which was mostly fun for me. He did really seem to like the Monster's Inc. ride at California adventure, he just stared at all the characters and the lights. We look forward to a lot of fun memories together at "The Happiest Place on Earth"!

Our Nephew Joe, Happy Birthday! We had a blast :)

Daddy & Jalen Climbing the tree tops

Couldn't have put it better myself

8 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

super cute picture, love the family picture at the end. Hey, see ya next week!!!

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benjamin said...

We L-O-V-E Disneyland! We have passes too, lets all go sometime!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I totally LOVE the picture of you by the Happily Ever After sign! Seriously so cute!
Looks like fun and how cool that he has already been to Disneyland, what a lucky little boy! I love that place and Kip and I are going to get passes again sometime! Hopefully soon!

The Woot-en Clan said...

Looks like you had a great time. That's cool that you got season passes there! Can't wait to see you next week :)

The Gray Family said...

it's nice when they are that little and do so well wherever you take them! Then they get older and the fun begins....ha ha!

The Gillette's said...

Thanks for having us over for dinner on Friday. We had a great time. Can you text me your # again. Yesterday Sean was playing with my phone and then threw it on the floor and broke it so now it does not even turn on. :)

Heather said...

So fun! I'm tempted but we will wait till next year! Thanks for letting us do the shower, everyone had a great time seeing you and Jalen! I posted the pics!