Friday, February 15, 2008

Shilo "Princess Master"



This is the newest member of our family. Shilo is 13 weeks old and runs the house! Why the "Princess Master" nickname? Well my mother who has a puerto rican accent can't seem to remember Shilo's breed which is a Presa Canario or to make it easier we tell her she's a spanish mastif. My mother was taking Shilo for a walk when our neighbor asked her what kind of dog she was, well my mother combined the two and answered she's a "Princess Master". I laughed for at least 20 minutes. The name has stuck ever since then because she is just that the princess and master of our house. She is super playful and loves to bite, will not sleep in her kennel, will not stay in the backyard without barking her head off, goes for a walk IF she feels like it, and sometimes refuses to go down the stairs unless carried. In a nut shell we need a visit from Cesar Milan the "Dog Wisperer" ASAP!

14 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I am glad to see you joining the blog world (bless Heather for all her help setting us computer dummies up!). It looks great!

Niki McDowell said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you've started blogging! We've missed you at church, hope you are feeling well. I'll probably see you on Tuesday though.

melissa gargalis said...

Your blog is fabulous! I'm so excited for you guys to be having your first baby-it is so wonderful.

Heather said...

I'm so glad you've joined us here! So fun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are so funny and so is your mom, seriously! I love that she is the Princess master, that is classic! Sounds like you are having a lesson in parenting before that baby even comes out. How funny. Well she is beautiful and it makes me want a puppy so bad, well until I read the end and then I decide we might just wait a little longer. Ha, just giving you a hard time.
By the way, your page is so cute and SO YOU!!!

Jean Willard said...

I'm glad to see that you guys are blogging too! Your dog is so cute! I am the biggest dog person and I am a sucker for big dogs too. He looks like he will get pretty big! Can't wait to see it full grown!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Thanks for having us over for the show tonight, it was way fun and thanks as well for letting Kipper play with your little Shilo "Princess Master"

Allison said...

That is the funniest story! I am so excited to find your blog! How much fun for you to be expecting, it is so much fun and loads of free (well somewhat) entertainment. Our blog is routsonreader
xoxox

Kipn n' Sarah said...

We had a blast playing with you guys at the park today. Good luck this week on finding out what you are having, we can't wait to hear! YEAH!! Let's keep hitting the park on Sundays too, that was fun! And we need to do the picnic sometime soon too. Yeah

Anonymous said...

HEY WOMAN!! We need some belly pictures of you on here!! Get some up so we can view your CUTE BELLY!!! MISS YOU GUYS!! LOVES your way!! ;)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys are missed and need to keep in touch for sure!

Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cook Fam said...

I've checked your blog a couple times hoping to see pics of the now newest addition to your family. From what I hear he's healthy but I would love to hear from you. We need pictures! We sure miss you guys and wish you were around! - Shelley

Benjamin said...

Shilo is cute and all but its aboutg time you put some pictures of Jalen up don't you think! Well hope you guys are doing well, best wishes.